There are lots of hosting provider in the market but Why Bluehost will be the Best Hosting Provider in 2020? Bluehost Technology is growing very fast. The digital era offers us a sophisticated lifestyle. If you are an entrepreneur or want to be or you love to blogging, then you definitely know about the word “Bluehost”.
If not then it’s ok. In the simplest description, Bluehost is a hosting service provider. But why to stop with just a definition only?
Why Bluehost is the best hosting provider from 2017? There are many hosting service provider in today’s online world. Why people are talking about this?
So there must be some specialty in this.
You may have the curiosity to know, everything about Bluehost. I honor your curiosity and that’s why I have collected and summed up the information about Bluehost. And we also discuss Why Bluehost will be the Best Hosting Provider in 2020?
This is going to be a long discussion about Bluehost. So without wasting a single second, let’s take a deep dive into it.
Bluehost was founded by Matt Heaton in the year of 2003. This simply means Bluehost has been providing web hosting solutions for over many years.
Now Bluehost hosts more than 2 million websites and growing its market. So nowadays Bluehost is the most famous hosting service provider and providing a wide range of services.
Bluehost is among the three companies who is an official recommendation of WordPress organization.
Bluehost is owned by Endurance International Group. This is the parent company of Bluehost which provides its tools for web design, hosting and marketing to over 5 million small and medium businesses all over the world. Some other popular partners of the Endurance International Group are HostGator, Domain[dot]com, and BigRock, etc.
Why Bluehost will be the Best Hosting Provider in 2020?
Bluehost provides a wide range of services. Let’s know them in details.
Shared hosting is the best way for beginners who want to get started. You can make your presence online by spending a couple of dollars per month. They provide three plans for shared hosting.
Basic[$19.95/m]: In basic, they provide a host of 1 website, 50 GB SSD storage, unmetered bandwidth, free SSL, 5 parked domains, 25 subdomains, 5 email accounts, email storage – 100 MB per accounts. It costs $2.95 per month.
Plus[$19.95/m]: In this, they provide a host of unlimited websites, free SSL, unmetered SSD storage, unmetered bandwidth, unlimited parked domains, unlimited subdomains, unlimited email accounts, unlimited email storage, and some other marketing offers. It costs $5.95 per month.
Choice Plus[$19.95/m]: This package is a top-tier shared package and recommended by Bluehost itself. In this, you can host unlimited websites, unmetered SSD storage, free SSL, unmetered bandwidth, unlimited subdomains, unlimited parked domains, unlimited email accounts, unlimited email storage code guard and some marketing offers. It also costs $5.95 per month.
Go Pro: If you want more than this. Then you can go for the Pro package of them. You will get everything same as Choice Plus package plus a dedicated IP address, an SSL certificate, domain privacy, and code guard basic. It costs $13.95 per month.
To manage your website and hosting, Bluehost also offers a user-friendly panel for their customer. If you ever need more resources, you can upgrade to the virtual private server (VPS) or dedicated hosting package matter of just one click in your control panel which makes it user-friendly.
Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting:
Virtual Private Server hosting is the next level of shared hosting. Your website will be hosted on the same server with the others and it will be in fully isolated environments with no sharing of resources between sites whatsoever.
Bluehost can ready your VPS server instantaneously. You don’t have to wait very long to get a VPS plan.
Bluehost offers three verities of VPS plans.
- Standard: It provides 2 CPU cores, 2 GB RAM, 30 GB SSD storage, 1 domain, 1 IP address, and unlimited bandwidth. It costs $19.99 per month.
- Enhanced: This provides 2 CPU cores, 4 GB RAM, 60 GB SSD storage, 1 domain, 2 IP address, and unlimited bandwidth. It costs $29.99 per month.
- Ultimate: In this, you get 4 CPU cores, 8 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD storage, 1 domain, 2 IP addresses, and unlimited bandwidth and It costs $59.99 per month.
Among the three plans, Bluehost recommends the Enhanced plan. With each VPS plan, they also provide 30-day money back guarantee.
The next hosting service is dedicated to hosting. Let’s discuss that one also.
Dedicated hosting is often considered as medium or large business hosting. Bluehost care about that they provide performing server, security, and control.
Bluehost provides three dedicated hosting plans.
- Standard: This includes 4 cores/8 threads, 4GB RAM, 5TB bandwidth, 500 GB of mirrored storage, 1 domain, and 3 IP addresses. It costs $79.99 per month.
- Enhanced: This includes 4 cores/8 threads, 8 GB RAM, 10TB bandwidth, 1 TB of mirrored storage, 1 domain, and 4 IP addresses. It costs $99.99 per month.
- Premium: This includes 4 cores/8 threads, 16 GB RAM, 15TB bandwidth, 1 TB of mirrored storage, 1 domain, 5 IP addresses. It costs $119.99 per month.
All dedicated hosting plans of Bluehost come with a 30-day money back guarantee and free SSL certificate.
WordPress is a widely used content management service which powers 32% of the web. As it is a beginner friendly platform to create and manage a website or blog, Bluehost has something special for WordPress.
Managed WordPress Hosting (WP Pro) :
Bluehost has introduced to their new WP Pro hosting plans. It also has three plans.
- Build Jetpack site analytics, known as the basic, marketing center. This provides 100 free premium themes, daily scheduled backups, malware detection and Removal, domain privacy protection. It costs $19.95 per month.
- Grow: It includes everything in Build plan plus Jetpack premium. It provides business review tools, Bluehost SEO tools, Jetpack Ads integration, 10GB video compression, WordPress live ticket support. It costs $29.95 per month.
- Scale: In this, you can get everything in Grow plan plus Jetpack Pro included PayPal integration, unlimited backups and restores, unlimited video compression, elastic search, WordPress live chat support. It costs $49.95 per month.
Bluehost recommends the Grow plan. All the plans include unlimited websites, unlimited web storage, unlimited domains, unlimited subdomains, spam protection, WordPress auto-update, etc.
Shared WordPress Hosting
It comes with 3 plans.
Basic[ $3.95 per month ]: 1 website, 50 GB SSD storage, free SSL certificate, free domain for 1 year, 5 parked domains, 25 subdomains, $50 marketing credit.
Plus [$5.95 per month]: Unlimited website, unmetered SSD storage, free SSL certificate, free domain for 1 year, unlimited parked domains, unlimited subdomains, $100 marketing credit.
Choice Plus [$5.95 per month]: 1 website, 50 GB SSD storage, free SSL certificate, free domain for 1 year, 5 parked domains, 25 subdomains, $50 marketing credit, and code guard basic backup.
All of these WordPress hosting plans come with automatic WordPress installation, automatic WordPress updates, WordPress staging environment, etc. But Bluehost recommends the Choice Plus plan for best performance.
Managed WordPress Hosting (WP Pro)
WP Pro hosting plans comes with 3 plans.
Basic [$19.95/m]: Jetpack site analytics, marketing center, 100 free premium themes, daily scheduled backups, malware detection and Removal, domain privacy protection.
Grow[$29.95/m]: It includes everything in Build plan plus Jetpack premium included, business review tools, Bluehost SEO tools, Jetpack Ads integration, 10GB video compression, WordPress live ticket support.
Scale[$49.95/m]: It includes everything in Grow plan plus Jetpack Pro included, PayPal integration, unlimited backups and restores, unlimited video compression, elastic search, WordPress live chat support.
Bluehost recommends the Grow plan because you will get all the opportunities in this plan like unlimited websites, unlimited web storage, unlimited domains, unlimited subdomains, spam protection, WordPress auto-update, etc.
If you going to open your online e-commerce store so you need WooCommerce plugin in your WordPress. Bluehost has some dedicated hosting pack for this type of e-commerce business.
They have 3 plans for WooCommerce hosting.
Starter[$6.95/m]: 1 online store, 100 GB SSD storage, free SSL, storefront theme installed, domain privacy, $50 marketing Credit, free setup call. It costs $ per month.
Plus[$8.95/m]: Unlimited online stores, unmetered SSD storage, free SSL, storefront theme installed, domain privacy, $100 marketing credit, free setup call, CodeGuard backup basic.
Pro[$12.95/m]: Unlimited online stores, unmetered SSD storage, free SSL, storefront theme installed, domain privacy, $200 marketing credit, free setup call, CodeGuard backup basic, Bluehost SEO tools start.
Bluehost also provides domain name registration service. You can find your wishing domain name and register if that available.
You will get a “.com” domain only for $11.99 per year.
Bluehost’s Marketing Services
Bluehost is popular for its affordable and best level hosting. But Bluehost also provides Marketing Services also. They provide pro-level website building and marketing services. If an experienced blogger or medium business owner looking to get the next level can go with this.
- Website building
- Content creation and marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Professional Branding
- Custom consultations on a monthly basis
So here are the top class services that shows Why Bluehost will be the Best Hosting Provider in 2020? Now let’s discuss about some Pros and Cons of Bluehost.
Pros and Cons of Bluehost
Bluehost pretty well known for its pro-level services. So let’s see what are the pros of their services as well as some cons. The whole discussion is based on thousands of public reviews.
Let’s see the pros of Bluehost
- Strong Uptime: In the last 10 month, they have 99.99% average uptime. It is more than the industry standard, 99.94%.
- Fast page loading speed: Bluehost’s page loading is pretty impressive. Fastest page load is good for SEO and also for visitors. Google has recently added page loading speed as a ranking factor.
- Low pricing plans: Bluehost’s hosting plans are not so cheap to compare others in this market but when you going to compare quality hosting providers then you will find that Bluehost is cheaper than others.
- Customer support: Their customer support is pretty good. They have 24/7/365 world-class support team.
- 30-day money back guarantees: Bluehost knows the value of your hard earned money. That’s why they offer a 30-day money back guarantee for every plan.
Like most of the things in this world with the pros, there are also some cons present as well.
- No Windows hosting: Most of the servers of the company are Linux based, but Bluehost doesn’t provide Windows hosting.
- Confusing plans details: Bluehost doesn’t provide in their plans, the exact resource information you are going to get. In all the case they use the two word in hosting space i.e “Unlimited” and “Unmetered”.
- Site migration is not free: Most other hosting providers provide free site migration service, but in the case of Bluehost there is no such a policy.
They charge a $150 ‘migration fee’ to do the complete process. Another headache is they will not transfer more than 5 websites and 20 email accounts. It seems like Bluehost don’t want to allow you to migrate your site to any other host.
Most of the hosting providers are happy to provide you the site migration for free because you are with them for a long time.
So here are some Pros and cons that shows why Bluehost will be the Best Hosting Provider in 2020.
If you find this article is really helpful then comment on the comment section, so I will come with many more posts like this.